Specialist Acoustic Consultants. Acoustics | Electroacoustics | Sound System Design | Speech Intelligibility
Pa / Va Systems - Typical Design Approach
- Initial discussions with client to set out requirements, standard and sound quality of PA system.
- Advise re: system operation and control.
- Review of safety standards and local authority requirements.
- Negotiation with Local Licensing Authority re: standards and requirements.
- Initial budget costings.
- Site survey.
- Preparation of system proposal for client review and approval.
- Preparation of Technical Specification for tender purposes.
- Evaluation of Tenders.
- Liaison with selected contractor.
- Site inspections during installation. (Full project management if required)
- Acceptance testing and commissioning of the system.
- Certification of system performance and intelligibility.
- All above works will be undertaken or personally supervised by Peter Mapp.